1. Anti-bacterial properties which is effective against comment antibacterial pathogens.
2. Improves Digestion – sesame oil has digestive fiber which helps improve bowel and bladder movement.
3. Reduces stress and depression- sesame oil has tyrosine which aids in neurotransmission in our brain.
4. Oil pulling- gargling sesame oil, with its antibacterial properties kills bacteria built up in the mouth. It acts as oral sanitizer.
5. Improves respiratory health – High magnesium content in sesame seed improves respiration in health disorder such as asthma and bronchitis.
6. Prevents Osteoporosis – Sesame seeds contain high calcium and copper minerals. Copper content helps to relive arthritis and strengthen bones and blood vessels.
7. Increase hemoglobin content – Iron content in black sesame seed helps increase heme and reduce fatigue.
8. Improves Cardiac Health – Sesame oil contains poly saturated fatty acid which has sesamol and sesame. This reduced bad cholesterol and regulates cardiovascular
10. Improves hair health – Sesame oils antibacterial property prevents dandruff and the bio active compounds helps reduce hair loss and maintains hairs natural color.
11. Good for cracked heal – anti-inflammatory properties heal cuts and cracked heels.
12. Improves skin health and reduces skin aging.